Penang | Aza Aza Starvil Korean Cuisine & BBQ Restaurant


Korean Food & BBQ

Speciality: BBQ and their bibimbap


Operation Hours:  
(Morning) Tuesday – Sunday; 11.30am till 2.30pm
(Night) Tuesday – Saturday; 5.30pm till 10.00pm | Close on Monday

I do not particularly like Korean food until my boyfriend recommended me this restaurant. I really like their bibimbap and the side dishes. While having dinner, I also enjoyed the TV in front of me. Do you want to guess what it was showing? Hint: It is a famous Korean TV game show. If you guess Running Man, you got it right! This is definitely one of my favourite spot when I need a place to relax after a stressful day.


Bibimbap (MYR 19.90)

Kimchi Chigae (MYR 19.90)

Unlimited side dishes

The endless side dishes includes: Pork skin in soya sauce, kim chi, boiled vege, and potato salad. Recently I went, the pork skin was replaced with crispy rice cake. Out of all these side dishes, I really enjoyed their kim chi and potato salad.




0 Comments