“Secret Malay Stall" @ Lintang Batu Maung 2

I found this shop as I was on my way to work. Curiosity strike me when I saw vehicles stopping by the roadside and people piling up at a corner. So I decided to join them to see what the fuss was about. I heard people say "Abang, nasi lemak biasa 10 paket, karipap 20, donut 5" (In translation: Brother, can I have 10 packets of Nasi Lemak, 20 pieces of Curry Puffs and 5 donuts). To my amaze, it only cost him RM25.00. Wow...so cheap!



If you are coming from Jalan Permatang Damar Laut, when you turn into Lintang Batu Maung, you see this stall after turning left twice and 4 bumps. If you are coming from Coastal Highway, once you reach the Aquarium Traffic Light, turn left and go straight until the end and turn left (that is after you passed 10 bumps... Yeah.. I counted). The stall is on your right. =)


Currypuff (RM0.50/piece)


Nasi Lemak Ikan (RM1)
Nasi Lemak Biasa (RM1)

0 Comments