Ben's Restaurant @ Gurney Paragon Mall




I was having my normal weekend outings with my girl when we spotted Ben's Restaurant. Located at the old chapel building that used to belong to the Roman Catholic Church, the restaurant looks splendid from the outside. We decided to give it a try as it was our first time there. Our first step into the restaurant was greeted by the ambiance at Ben's. Simple yet delightful from the lightings to the paintings hung on the wall. The centre of the restaurant was fashioned with cosy sofa and pillows which makes you feel like you are at home.



The "Naughty" and "Nice" drink menus at Ben's. The "Naughty" menu are alcoholic drinks while The "Nice' menu are non-alcoholic drinks.



In each dining table, they had some sort of a game that you can play with together with your love ones or family members. In this game, (referring to the "Let me stay TALK" section in the picture above) you pick a card, and ask the questions that are in the cards as a point of interaction while waiting for your food. I really enjoyed this game as I manage to get to know my girl even more with the questions asked. *wink* Example of question asked: "If your partner is cheating would you want to know?".




Besides that, at the "Take Me Home" section, are recipes from Ben's that you can take home and try it out yourselves. Wow! Which restaurant will share with you their secret "recipes"? And that is not the best part. Do you know that you can also buy the ingredients of the items that is in the recipe and also restaurant menu from Ben's Kitchen itself? Thinking of doing that candlelight dinner for your dear ones to impress them but no idea what to cook or where to find such ingredients? Well, Ben's is your answer! I will surely do that on V'day. #wish#me#luck#Vday


My girl ordered this. Baked Mac and Cheese accompanied by salad with dressing. Goodness.. The Mac and Cheese was great but I would recommend this dish for sharing as it is very filling. But I will have to give credit to the salad because as simple looking as it is, it was the most delicious salad dressing I ever tasted so far sprinkled with almonds and nuts. My girl even asked if they sell the salad dressing. That was how yummy it was.




I on the other hand ordered the Spaghetti Carbonara. Served with creamy mushroom sauce, you can either choose to have it with chunks of beef or chicken meat which was cook to perfection. The first few bites of the meat was "prefecto" with the spaghetti and mushroom so chewy. Recommended for sharing as well.

Our overall ratings

Ambiance: 9.5/10
Food taste: 8/10
Variety of F&B: 7.5/10
Service & Courtesy of Staff: 8/10

Do feel free to comment if you have similar or not so similar experience like we did. Till next time!

0 Comments