冠记云吞面

The famous Koon Kee Wan Tan Mee at Petaling Street, KL. This shop is there since I was a baby. If you wanna count how many years, 1, 2, 3, 4..... 10, 11, 12..... I think at least a few decade. This morning my daddy suggest to go there for breakfast. This shop doesn't change much, and a lot of customer as usual. 


Some how Wan Tan Mee is not too hard to prepare. We were served in a short time. Mixing with different soy source and most important the "pork oil" make the noodle taste great. Well, some people might complain a little bit too oily, but personally I am cool with it. Their roast pork (a.k.a. Char Siew) is more juicy. Seem like they had marinate the meat for a long time before roasting.


Oppss..... the worst thing of this meal is the pricing. I find that it is too expensive if for a plate of wan tan mee (big) which cost RM7.00. Some people might claim that, since it is famous and taste above average, so the price should be higher. But personally, I think RM7.00 is too much for a plate of noodles. 

Wan Tan Mee (Big) - RM7.00

0 Comments